DB Pros is a database consulting firm specializing in CRM selection and implementation for small and mid-size businesses in the New Jersey/ New York metropolitan area. We are looking for a database technician with knowledge and understanding of databases and their structures.
We are seeking an individual with experience in Zoho Creator, a database application platform. This person must have an understanding of relational database concepts, as well as know how to program in Deluge Scripting.
Seeking someone located in the NJ area.
- Analyze data submitted by client and work with the submitted material (usually Excel spreadsheets) to combine, clean, and prep for import into database systems
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of Zoho Creator applications
- Create forms, views, HTML views, reports, and other functionality to build applications in Zoho Creator.
- Assist in developing technical specifications to create the table/field structure, outline the screen layouts, and any additional specs required for the client.
- Test the final database product including all customizations made to the database application prior to sign-off and training.
- Write up user documentation for training manuals, etc.
- Manage client requests for modifications, additions, etc.
- BONUS: Training clients in the use of the database system with their unique customizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand needs of client and implement ideas
- Advanced computer skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Zoho Creator application creation, including Deluge Scripting
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic data mining experience
- BA preferred in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or similar
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work in a team as well as work independently
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and at least 2 samples of Zoho Creator applications you’ve built (preferably either a link to view the application or the .ds file) to email@example.com.